We are really excited to share that the new Glofox App update will be rolling out for all Studios who are on the Glofox App this week. This is a faster, easier to use, and all-around a better experience for your members.
Since the beginning of this year, we’ve been working directly with Fitness Studios and their members to understand how we can make the member experience the best it can possibly be. We want to make sure members can book sessions and manage their membership with ease, all the while experiencing the unique brand of their favorite fitness studio, in the palm of their hand.
Studios who have a Standalone App (the app has their own app icon in the app store) have gotten access to the new app the past few months. Since the start of September alone, over a quarter of a million bookings have been made through the new app, accompanied by overwhelmingly positive feedback from both the Studios and their members!
But don’t just take our word for it, here is what Eduardo from Fit 7/8, who rolled their app out to their 7,000 members, had to say:
“Customers noticed the upgrades and it quickly reflected positively on our ratings. We went from “nonews is good news” to “good reviews are great news”. The new screen flow and simplicity is a game changer.”
Another of our customers, myPilates London, received a very positive reaction from its members with one saying:
“The app is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The great aesthetic makeover is akin to other modern apps I use”
what Is Different About This Update?
- The underlying technology of the app is brand new – making it faster and better performing than ever before
- The look and the feel of the app is cleaner and easier to use – meaning your members will be able to book and buy memberships faster and have less questions for you about their expiry dates or how many credits they have remaining
- The power to customize your app is now in your control, so you can make updates quickly and easily from your Glofox Dashboard
Where can I get more information?
Check out the articles below where you can learn how to:
1. Customize your app to make your brand shine, read here
2. Share the message with your members
- Already on the Glofox App and excited on the update – If your members already have the update, we’ve created some content to share with them, so they know what to expect in this exciting change! Check it out here
- Moving from your own app to the Glofox App – we’ve created some content you can share on social media and newsletters to help make the transition simple – Find it here