Lead UI / UX Designer
We’re looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer who will be responsible for designing the user interface and user experience for all of our products on all platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop Dashboard etc.). We’re looking for a passionate product designer to help us define how people use Glofox. You’ll create stunning and inspiring design experiences that helps Glofox’s user’s interaction with the software. You should be an excellent communicator, a self-starter and comfortable working closely with product and engineering teams. The ideal candidate will be a marketing-minded individual who has an eye for SaaS design and who can make a user with very limited technical skills feel like a pro when using our products.
Glofox is a design-driven company and we have an obsessive focus on user experience. With a strong design culture and complete buy-in from the very beginning, we are committed to giving our designers the platform to display their creativity and grow their career.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth startup in a niche but expanding technology space. Our vision is to leverage technology to build solutions that help improve the fitness and wellness of people globally. To do this we are providing fitness business owners with the tools required to grow and succeed. We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining us on this journey.
As Lead UX/UI Designer at Glofox you will:
- Be responsible for all of the design work being done across multiple Glofox Products – Glofox members app, admin app & dashboard.
- Collaborate with other teams to turn big ideas into simple, elegant products
- Work directly on the design of these products itself and the brand identity.
- Own all facets of design: interaction, visual, workflow, prototyping
- Invent exciting new features and product directions.
- Lead workshops and sprints that include PMs and Engineers from your teams.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Customer Success team to understand our users needs, and translate them into product requirements.
- Create and implement beautiful mock-ups/wire-frames/prototypes for new features across web and mobile
- Work with Product Management and Engineering Leads to figure out what the teams should build, how, and when.
- Help establish and develop our design culture as we continue to grow.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors in related field preferred
- Creative, embraces constraints, solution-oriented, and tenacious
- Out of the box thinker with an eye for art and user experience
- Has a creative flare with an understanding of latest trends in colour, typography, online tools, etc.
- Startup experience preferred
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary (because we want great people)
- The chance to work at a fast-growing startup in an attractive space
- The chance to work with other smart people
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it