Customer Support Agent
Glofox is a rapidly growing Irish startup. Our aim is to help gyms and fitness studio owners around the world succeed in their business by fundamentally changing the way they engage with and manage their members.
As we grow by about 20% month on month, we’re looking to add two full Customer Support Agent to our team to help support our users worldwide. This is a fantastic chance to get in at the ground floor of an emerging global startup. In addition, as the second group of hires to join our Customer Support team, the future opportunities for progression are high for the right candidate!
So you’re probably wondering what the role involves…
- Supporting our global customer base – predominantly by email but also by phone.
- Owning customer issues from initial contact right through until resolution.
- Building positive working relationships with our diverse customer base.
- Keeping abreast of all product developments (there’s a lot of them) to make sure our customers utilise the system to its full potential.
- Feeding back what you hear from our customers to our product team, ensuring that our product grows in line with customer needs.
As we continue to expand into the US Market, this role will involve working some evenings, from either 3.30pm – 12am or 4pm – 12.30am. Applicants must be available to work these hours.
The person we’re looking for…
- Ideally has previous experience in a troubleshooting environment of some sort.
- Is customer focussed, having spent time in a role where they have been in direct contact with customers previously.
- Can communicate sometimes complex, technical information with customers in a way that is relevant to them.
- Competitive hourly pay, reviewed regularly.
- Future opportunities for career progression.
- A great team and a casual work environment.